Independent Schools Queensland represents the interests of its member schools, fostering choice in education and protecting the autonomy of independent schools.
Independent Schools Queensland provides strong and effective representation and advocacy through:
- Leading advocacy in national and state education agendas
- Utilising quality research, data and policy analysis
- Building effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Working collaboratively with ISCA and AISs
- Employing multi-media strategies, particularly social media