Independent Schools Queensland (ISQ) is the peak body representing independent schools in Queensland. We exist for our members. ISQ advocates for, promotes, supports and develops independent schooling.
ISQ is continually expanding support services and resources for member schools to ensure they remain up to date with major school policy changes and are supported in enhancing their own school services.
Members of ISQ benefit from a wide range of services created specifically to meet their unique needs:
- a voice to governments on sector issues
- services and advice to support schools to achieve excellent student outcomes
- access to professional learning opportunities
- advantages through group schemes and agreements
- advice and assistance regarding financial support.
Membership is open to all accredited Queensland independent schools. Schools pay an annual subscription for services provided. Read more about ISQ's membership benefits.