Start of Content
Independent Schools Queensland (ISQ) is the peak body representing independent schools in Queensland. We exist for our members. ISQ advocates for, promotes, supports and develops independent schooling.
ISQ is continually expanding support services and resources for member schools to ensure they remain up to date with major school policy changes and are supported in enhancing their own school services.
Members of ISQ benefit from a wide range of services created specifically to meet their unique needs:
- a voice to governments on sector issues
- services and advice to support schools to achieve excellent student outcomes
- access to professional learning opportunities
- advantages through group schemes and agreements
- advice and assistance regarding financial support.
Membership is open to all accredited Queensland independent schools. Schools pay an annual subscription for services provided. Read more about ISQ's membership benefits.
Latest News & Events
ISQ Briefings - June 2019
Executive Director David Robertson looks at the Coalition's plans for schooling, while Director (Education Services) Josephine Wise & Senior Advisor (Teacher Quality & Certification) Suzanne Jessen examine the impact of collective teacher efficacy on students and school culture.