You must not use this site, or any tools offered through this site, in a manner which; or upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available through this site any material which:
- Violates or infringes the rights of others (including their intellectual property, privacy and publicity rights);
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to, or incite hatred of, any person;
- Encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law;
- Restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying this site;
- Affects the functionality or operation of this site or its servers or the functionality or operation of any user’s computer systems (for example, by transmitting a computer virus or other harmful component, whether or not knowingly); or
- Breaches any standards, content requirements or codes promulgated by any relevant authority, including authorities which require us to take remedial action under any applicable industry code.
The information on this website is intended as a summary and a general overview. Independent Schools Queensland endeavours to ensure the accuracy and currency of content. However, we make no guarantees.
Independent Schools Queensland owns the copyright and all the material on its website including documents and publications, except where indicated. All content on this site is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may only access content or non-commercial or personal use unless you have prior written approval from Independent Schools Queensland. All other use, copying or reproduction is prohibited (except to the extent permitted by law).
The Independent Schools Queensland Complaints Handling Policy support our commitment to ensuring that complaints are dealt with in a responsive, efficient, effective, fair and economical way.
Independent Schools Queensland is not able to receive or respond to complaints about the activities and decisions of its member schools.
Links and Third Party Content
This website contains links to other websites over which we have no control. We make no representations about the accuracy or currency of the information on those websites, nor are we liable for their content, performance or availability.
Independent Schools Queensland is not responsible for the content, availability or performance of external sites linking to this website.
The content of any material dealing with legal issues is intended to provide an information resource of interest to our specific audiences. No material with legal content constitutes legal advice and you may not rely upon it as such. Your use of the site or your receipt of legal material does not constitute a solicitor-client relationship between you and Independent Schools Queensland or any of its employees, associates, agents or board members.
You may be required to register with us in order to access certain online services:
- Registration to ISQ Hub is limited exclusively to principals and approved staff of our member schools.
- Registration to the ISQ Collaborate site is limited to teachers and approved staff of our member schools and authorised individuals participating in formal collaborative projects and programs. ISQ Collaborate registration is a separate account to the ISQ Hub and must be arranged separately.
- Registration to the ISQ Events System (iRegister) site is open to all users of the booking system. ISQ Events System (iRegister) registration is a separate account to the ISQ Hub and must be arranged separately.
All approved staff members of our member schools who register will be registered as a user against the member school in which they are currently employed. Under this arrangement, Independent Schools Queensland agrees to work with the Principal and/or holders of the Principal’s delegated authority to administer and maintain accurate user accounts.
Independent Schools Queensland may suspend or block user accounts for the following reasons:
- The Principal or their delegated authority advises Independent Schools Queensland that the registered user is no longer employed at the school.
- The Principal or their delegated authority advises Independent Schools Queensland that the registered user is no longer requires access to or is prohibited from accessing the online services.
Independent Schools Queensland may refuse registration for the following reasons:
- The user is not a verified staff member of a member school.
- The user is suspected of attempting to create multiple accounts for or on behalf of a suspended member.
- The Principal or their delegated authority from a member school advises that the user is prohibited from accessing the online services.
Terminate your registration(s):
- To terminate your ISQ Hub account at any time by contacting the Manager, (Strategic Relations) by email email@example.com. However, any content you have contributed to the website may continue to be available online after termination.
- To terminate your account from ISQ Collaborate or ISQ Events System, please follow the instructions provided within the respective sites.
Data and Security
The application, registration and self-service areas of this website are protected by SSL encryption to help ensure the integrity and confidentiality of information passed between your browser and our server. However, you must assist in maintaining the security of your information by protecting your password and having adequate anti-virus software and firewalls installed on your computer. We recommend that you:
- Create strong passwords including both alpha, numeric, an Upper Case letter, and a special character, for example, (!@#$%^&*();
- Do not use common dictionary words or names of family members or pets;
- Keep your password secure and protected;
- Keep only one record of your password;
- Do not tell any unauthorised person your password;
- Do not allow any unauthorised person to watch you log in to the site or hear your password.
Independent Schools Queensland reserves the right to alter any of the arrangements for events as stated on this website and the ISQ Events System, either before or during the event. This may include cancelling or terminating an event.
Full details relating to events, including eligibility to attend and the relevant costs and cancellation policy are made available on the ISQ Events System. Event information is available prior to login however, only registered account holders can book to attend events. Registration is open to all users.
Contributing Content Online
This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State.
Cooperation with authorities
We reserve the right to co-operate fully with any law enforcement authority in any jurisdiction in respect of a lawful direction or request to disclose the identity or other information about anyone posting materials which the authority claims violates any applicable law.