Work with us
Independent Schools Queensland (ISQ) employs experts with diverse skills to ensure the delivery of a wide range of quality membership services.
- Responsive leadership through intentional response to the needs of members.
- Reflective practices through a continuous improvement culture based on action research.
- Respect for choice and diversity in a culture of professional service.
- Commitment to excellence in education by all schools for all students.
Jobs at Independent Schools Queensland
Below are current opportunities to work with ISQ:
For further information regarding the abovementioned jobs, please contact:
email@example.com | 07 3258 8391
Jobs in independent schools
ISQ does not recruit teachers on behalf of independent schools. Each independent school is responsible for the employment of its teaching and other staff. It is recommended that prospective employees of independent schools contact the relevant school directly or check their website in relation to possible vacancies.
Current vacancies at ISQ member schools are advertised on the following websites:
- SmartTeachers - Recruitment service specialising in permanent and long-term contract roles within the independent sector.
- SmartLeaders - An executive leadership consulting and recruitment company.
- Seek - General job site servicing employers in Australia and overseas.
Jobs with other organisations
Current vacancies at other industry organisations can be viewed on the following websites:
Latest News & Events
ISQ Briefings - July 2019
23 July 2019 - Executive Director David Robertson looks at the intent and relevance of a declaration (such as the Melbourne Declaration) for schooling, while Director (Strategic Relations) Shari Armistead and Design & Creative Sarah Heath examine design thinking as a solution to the 'wicked problem' of school education.Read more
Unlocking Student Potential and Building Brighter Futures at Special Assistance Schools
21 June 2019 - Community demand for schools dedicated to the education of disengaged and at-risk young people is driving ongoing growth in these specialist services in Queensland’s independent schooling sector.Read more