Start of Content
Work with us
Independent Schools Queensland (ISQ) employs experts with diverse skills to ensure the delivery of a wide range of quality membership services.
ISQ has four Organisational Principles:
- Responsive leadership through intentional response to the needs of members.
- Reflective practices through a continuous improvement culture based on action research.
- Respect for choice and diversity in a culture of professional service.
- Commitment to excellence in education by all schools for all students.
Jobs at ISQ
There are currently no employment opportunities with ISQ.
Jobs in independent schools
ISQ does not recruit teachers on behalf of independent schools. Each independent school is responsible for the employment of its teaching and other staff. It is recommended that prospective employees of independent schools contact the relevant school directly or check their website in relation to possible vacancies.
Current vacancies at ISQ member schools are advertised on the following websites:
- SmartTeachers - Recruitment service specialising in permanent and long-term contract roles within the independent sector.
- SmartLeaders - An executive leadership consulting and recruitment company.
- Seek - General job site servicing employers in Australia and overseas.
Schools Need a Long-Term View
Opinion article published in The Courier-Mail on 16 November - TOMORROW more than 50,000 Year 12s graduate. These young people have seen more versions of the iPhone than state elections during their short lives.
Find out more
Class of 2017 Set to Graduate
16 November - Tomorrow (Friday, 17 November) marks the final day of school for more than 53,000 Year 12 students.
Find out more
Education Must be a Policy Priority in the State Election
30 October 2017 - Education commitments must form a central plank of the state election policy platforms of all parties, according to Independent Schools Queensland.