Start of Content
Independent Schools Queensland (ISQ) produces a range of corporate publications designed to provide information on our priorities, activities, and management.
ABOUT INDEPENDENT SCHOOLS QUEENSLAND
- ISQ's Strategic Plan: ISQ's Strategic Plan outlines our mission, vision, and strategic priorities.
- What is Independent Schooling?: Information about independent schooling in Queensland.
- ISQ Membership Benefits 2018: Information about the wide range of services created specifically by ISQ to meet our members' unique needs.
- 2017 Membership Report: A statistical overview of the number of member schools, membership growth, affiliations, size of school, funding and distribution of member schools according to Local Government Areas, federal and state electorates.
- Governance Services: Information about our Governance Services flagship program that offers tailored services and professional development to support school boards and leadership teams to govern effectively and confidently.
- Great Teachers in Independent Schools: Information about our Great Teachers in Independent Schools flagship program – a comprehensive suite of programs and services that are empowering schools to deliver sustainable practices to lead and develop their teachers and school leaders.
- Our Schools – Our Future: Information about our flagship program Our Schools – Our Future. Through this program Independent Schools Queensland is promoting informed public policy debate on the issues affecting our members.
- Teaching and Learning Academy: Information about our flagship Teaching and Learning Academy. The Academy provides educators and leaders in the independent schooling sector with access to professional learning programs to improve educational outcomes.
- Self-Improving Schools: Through this flagship program, ISQ works with schools to develop and implement evidence-based strategies for improvement. Our Self-Improving Schools program is empowering independent schools to confidently shape their future.