Start of Content
Independent Schools Queensland (ISQ) produces a range of corporate publications designed to provide information on our priorities, activities, and management.
ABOUT INDEPENDENT SCHOOLS QUEENSLAND
- ISQ's Strategic Plan: ISQ's Strategic Plan outlines our mission, vision, and strategic priorities.
- What is Independent Schooling?: Information about independent schooling in Queensland.
- ISQ Membership Benefits 2018: Information about the wide range of services created specifically by ISQ to meet our members' unique needs.
- 2017 Membership Report: A statistical overview of the number of member schools, membership growth, affiliations, size of school, funding and distribution of member schools according to Local Government Areas, federal and state electorates.
- Governance Services: Information about our Governance Services flagship program that offers tailored services and professional development to support school boards and leadership teams to govern effectively and confidently.
- Great Teachers in Independent Schools: Information about our Great Teachers in Independent Schools flagship program – a comprehensive suite of programs and services that are empowering schools to deliver sustainable practices to lead and develop their teachers and school leaders.
- Our Schools – Our Future: Information about our flagship program Our Schools – Our Future. Through this program Independent Schools Queensland is promoting informed public policy debate on the issues affecting our members.
- Teaching and Learning Academy: Information about our flagship Teaching and Learning Academy. The Academy provides educators and leaders in the independent schooling sector with access to professional learning programs to improve educational outcomes.
- Self-Improving Schools: Through this flagship program, ISQ works with schools to develop and implement evidence-based strategies for improvement. Our Self-Improving Schools program is empowering independent schools to confidently shape their future.
Consistency and fairness in school funding
2 August 2018 - Independent Schools Queensland (ISQ) has written to the Prime Minister calling for fairness, rigorous testing and sufficient lead time in the implementation of any new Australian Government funding model for non-state schools.