Our Work with Schools
Independent Schools Queensland's (ISQ) mission is to promote, support and develop independent schooling in Queensland. ISQ provides services and support which promote, strengthen and improve independent schooling.
ISQ provides member schools with services and support which promote, strengthen and improve independent schooling in the following areas:
- Guidance on all aspects of the business management and administration of independent schools.
- Advice, training and resources to assist independent schools to achieve effective governance and strategic management.
- Support, services and resources to empower schools to deliver sustainable practices to lead and develop their teachers and school leaders.
- Services and resources to improve the support services that your school provides to students.
- Resources and support to improve parent and community engagement in independent schools for improved student outcomes.
- Advice and resources for setting up a new school, or adding a campus to an existing school.
Latest News & Events
Costs Could Constrain Future Growth in Independent Sector
17 October 2019 - Parental choice in schooling could be eroded if the independent schooling sector is unable to meet forecast enrolment growth due to high land and infrastructure costs, ISQ has warned.Find out more