Start of Content
School Business & Administration
Independent Schools Queensland (ISQ) provides specialist services and advice to assist independent schools to confidently meet their regulatory and legislative requirements and to provide best practices in the school services they provide.
Some of the school business and administration services ISQ offer include:
- technical advice on compliance matters and operational management of independent schools
- general advice and interpretation on a range of school regulatory matters
- specialist training and development opportunities for relevant school staff
- a monitoring service to keep member schools updated on key changes to legislation and regulations
- advocacy on behalf of the sector on legislative change through representation and submissions to state and federal governments
- resources including template policies, handbooks and other school documentation.
ISQ also provides advice and resources to anyone:
More information about ISQ's full range of school business and administration services, resources and information is available in our member-only content area.
School Culture, Success and Sustainability
September 2017 - In this edition of Briefings ISQ Deputy ED Helen Coyer writes about school culture, success and sustainability, while Director (Education Services) Josephine Wise focuses on wellbeing and educational Leadership in her research feature.
Qld Year 12s Encouraged to Face Annual QCS Test with Confidence
29 August 2017 - About 30,000 Queensland Year 12s will sit the annual Queensland Core Skills (QCS) Test over two days starting from today (Tuesday 29 August).
Find out more
Cost to Maintain School Choice: $1.2 Billion by 2036
17 August 2017 - Queensland’s independent schooling sector will need 21 new Prep-Year 12 schools and 825 extra classrooms in existing schools to accommodate an additional 46,600 school-aged children by 2036, a new research report reveals.
Find out more