Start of Content
School Business & Administration
Independent Schools Queensland (ISQ) provides specialist services and advice to assist independent schools to confidently meet their regulatory and legislative requirements and to provide best practices in the school services they provide.
Some of the school business and administration services ISQ offer include:
- technical advice on compliance matters and operational management of independent schools
- general advice and interpretation on a range of school regulatory matters
- specialist training and development opportunities for relevant school staff
- a monitoring service to keep member schools updated on key changes to legislation and regulations
- advocacy on behalf of the sector on legislative change through representation and submissions to state and federal governments
- resources including template policies, handbooks and other school documentation.
ISQ also provides advice and resources to anyone:
More information about ISQ's full range of school business and administration services, resources and information is available in our member-only content area.
Schools Need a Long-Term View
Opinion article published in The Courier-Mail on 16 November - TOMORROW more than 50,000 Year 12s graduate. These young people have seen more versions of the iPhone than state elections during their short lives.
Find out more
Class of 2017 Set to Graduate
16 November - Tomorrow (Friday, 17 November) marks the final day of school for more than 53,000 Year 12 students.
Find out more
Education Must be a Policy Priority in the State Election
30 October 2017 - Education commitments must form a central plank of the state election policy platforms of all parties, according to Independent Schools Queensland.