Independent Schools Queensland (ISQ) employs experts with diverse skills to deliver a wide range of quality membership services.
ISQ and its staff are committed to providing:
- responsive leadership through intentional response to the needs of members
- reflective practices through a continuous improvement culture based on action research
- respect for choice and diversity in a culture of professional service excellence in education by all schools for all students.
Independent Schools Vacancies
ISQ does not recruit teachers or staff on behalf of independent schools. It is recommended that people who are interested in working in the sector contact independent schools directly or visit:
- SmartTeachers: Recruitment service specialising in permanent and long-term contract roles within the independent sector.
- SmartLeaders: An executive leadership consulting and recruitment company.
- Seek: General job site servicing employers in Australia and overseas.
Other Industry Organisations Vacancies: